To everyone who passes this way…
I’m saying a HUGE thank you to Kashi who gave me a Versatile Blogger Award last week. I’d had a couple of pretty miserable days and this was a really lovely surprise. To know that my ramblings and projects are enjoyed really means a lot. And Kashi, who lives a long way from me, feels like a great friend. I think that this is one of the most wonderful things about blogging; making friends and connections with others all over the world, sharing our joys and sadness, and all being part of a pretty great community.
And so on to the rules of the award…
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random facts about yourself
- List the rules
- Award to 15 bloggers
- Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog
So, now on to 7 random facts about myself
- I’m a qualified dental nurse.
- Usually I’m reading at least 3 books at the same time – one next to the bed, one by my chair, and one in my bag for when I’m out and about.
- I taught myself to crochet to get through a really troubled time.
- I play classical guitar and flute.
- I still watch Coronation Street.
- When I was 7 years old I took part in a gymnastics display for the Queen for her Silver Jubilee.
- I have a not-so-secret crush on Jarvis Cocker!
And the 15 blogs that I am now handing this award to are…
- The Craft Giraffe
- Crafts From The Cwtch
- Knitspiring Odyssey
- Bella Bee and Me
- Gingerbread Girl
- The Green Dragonfly
- Lori Makes
- Rose & Dahlia
- Lucy ‘in the sky’
- Little Woolie
- Planet Penny
- Little Things Made With Love
And there we go – 15 blogs which I regularly dip into, which make me smile and give me inspiration.
And Kashi you know that I would send this award right back at you too xx
So now I’m off to post on all these lovely blogs – happy days xx